Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Who am I?

My name is Derek and I am a graduate of Liberty University's Helms School of Government. For four years I studied politics and policy at Liberty and also spent time as an intern at The Heritage Foundation. Like many today, I am a recent college grad (swimming in debt) who is frustrated with the current state of our nation. Because of this I have chosen this avenue to express my concerns as well as praise for those in power.

The focus of this blog is to give my opinion on current affairs from a libertarian point of view. I enjoy researching news stories and am getting into some data analysis by teaching myself SPSS, which will hopefully be featured here if the statistics don't destroy me.


I hope you will come back frequently and follow me on Twitter (Right_Side_Blog) for updates and links to articles I find interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Great insight into the 4th Amendment issues we are facing, I agree with you that Rand Paul and the ACLU are on the right track on this one.

    ReplyDelete